Current Top Sellers
The Wi-Fi CommStation for Iridium 9555 is an accessory to Iridium satellite phones that allows you to use smartphones, tablets, and laptops for satellite voice calls, text messaging, emergency alerts and data services. The CommStation is designed for use in various types of mobile and fixed installations, including vehicles, trains, vessels, offices, shelters, base camps.
- Satellite-backed wireless access point for up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Services available directly from mobile devices:
- Two-way satellite voice calls
- Sending and receiving satellite text messages (SMS)
- Email, web browsing, weather-data and news fetching (via specialized apps)
- PBX capabilities allow in-network voice, data and text messaging for connected devices
- Extendable architecture: multiple CommStation units can be networked together to provide for extended Wi-Fi range and greater number of connected devices
- Charges satellite phone battery
- Provides proper organization of dashboard, instrument panel, other working spaces
- Direct use of satellite phone via keypad when needed
- Compatible with Iridium Mail & Web (free), XGate, Speedmail, OCENS Mail, other optimized Iridium apps (subscription required)
- No drivers needed for Windows or MacOS devices
- Limited 2-year worldwide warranty
- Certified by Iridium for use on its network and terminals
- Compatibility: Iridium 9555
- Operating temperature: -13...176° F (-25...80° C)
- Input power: 12V DC, max 2A
- Wi-Fi range: up to 60 feet (~20 m), subject to working environment.
- Cradle dimensions: 7.5 x 2.8 x 2.4 in.
(190 x 70 x 61 mm)
- Weight (cradle + Wi-Fi module): 0.6 lbs (270 g)
- Ports: 1) TNC-female antenna connector, 2) power input (miniUSB), 3) LAN socket (RJ-45)
In the box
- Cradle for Iridium 9555 satellite phone
- Wi-Fi module with cradle holder and external ports
- DC power adapter (‘car charger’)
- 100—240V AC power adapter
- International Plugs kit (US, EU, UK, AUS)
- Mounting screws
- User Manual (English)
Customers also viewed