Current Top Sellers
Cobham Explorer 700 -Download and upload speeds up to 492 kbps
Please Note: This model is out of production (relpaced by the Explorer 710)
Providing versatility and high speed access with multiple interfaces for countless applications. Choose EXPLORER 700 if you need the fastest, most flexible BGAN terminal.
With download and upload speeds up to 492 kbps, EXPLORER 700 is fast. Additionally it supports Inmarsat's BGAN X-Stream, on-demand streaming service at +384 kbps.
Harness the power of IP applications that require high-speed connectivity, transfer large files and stream high quality video and audio. Perform professionally, anywhere in world.
Single or multi-user
A detachable antenna means EXPLORER 700 is suitable for temporary camps and may be used by smaller workgroups sharing a temporary or semi-permanent office environment.
Because EXPLORER 700 provides access to the highest BGAN bandwidth available, multi-user access, enabling teams on the ground to work safely and efficiently, can be deployed with ease.
EXPLORER 700 can withstand severe environmental conditions such as humidity, dust, extreme weather and changing temperatures, so stable, reliable connectivity is inherent.
Media, government, humanitarian, business and a wide range of other demanding users know that EXPLORER 700 is built to last and that when they want to connect, they can. Without fail.
- Size: 297 x 399mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Standard IP: Up to 492kbps (send and receive)
- Streaming IP: 32, 64, 128, 256kbps or BGAN X-Stream™ (send and receive)
Voice & Data Interfaces
- Voice: Via RJ-11 (x2) or Bluetooth handset, 3.1 khz audio
- Data: USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet (x2), WLAN 802.11g, Digital I/O
- ISDN: 2 x 64kbps
Features and Benefits
The Explorer™ 700 provide access to the highest bandwidth available on the BGAN network. With its specially designed antenna and environmental protection, the system is equally effective as a single or multi-user terminal.
• Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
• Full duplex, single or multi-user, up to 492 kbps
• Support for streaming IP at 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps
• Seamless global coverage
• Standard LAN, USB, Bluetooth and phone/fax ports
• Integral DHCP/NAT wireless router
• ISDN compatibility
• Built-in web server allowing you to manage your phone book, messages and calls, and customize the terminal to your specific needs
• Solar panel direct interface
• Detachable lightweight antenna with integral transceiver stand and transceiver-to-antenna range in excess of 70m/230ft
• Compact portable unit, sturdy and reliable construction
• Humidity, dust, weather and temperature-resistant design
• Rapid deployment and takedown
The Explorer 700 provides instant access to:
• Phone and fax services
• E-mail servers
• Large file transfers
• Internet browsing
• Videoconferencing and streaming
• Corporate servers via VPN
- BGAN terminal
- Ethernet cable – length 2m standard
- AC/DC Adaptor
- USB cable
- Manual & Drivers on CD-ROM