Current Top Sellers
ISATHUB "100 Megabyte" PLAN
|MINIMUM CONTRACT TERM||1 Month|
|INCOMING DIRECT DIALED CALLS||FREE|
|IMPLIED MEGABYTES WITHIN PLAN||100 MB|
|DATA RATE OUTSIDE PLAN||$3.29/MB|
|CALLS TO LANDLINE OR CELLULAR - WORLDWIDE||$0.69/MIN|
|SMS MESSAGING RATE||$0.59/SMS|
|ADDITIONAL SIM CARDS - SHARED PLAN||$19.95/Month|
- The cost per Megabyte transferred is the same "in-plan" as it is after the monthly allotment is used for all plans.
- Implied allowance within each plan can be consumed by either voice, data or SMS.
- Initial SIM Card Monthly Fee and final SIM Card Monthly Fee are pro-rated based upon the number of days active on a per IsatHub SIM basis.
- Additional IsatHub accounts (SIM cards) may be added to any account for $19.95 per month per SIM. This means that multiple users using one or more IsatHub terminals can share in one monthly data plan.
- The Shared Monthly Commitment Fee is a monthly fee invoiced for service associated with all terminals activated on one account. The SIM Card Monthly Fee is an additional "per SIM" fee invoiced on a monthly basis. This means that an account set up on an IsatHub 25 Megabyte Commitment Plan with 10 SIMs active will generate $299.45 a month in fees total, which reflects one $99.95 Commitment Monthly Fee and 10 x $19.95 SIM Card Monthly Fees.
- Shared Monthly Commitment Plans can be upgraded immediately upon receipt of request by Activations team.
- Shared Monthly Commitment Plans can be downgraded without penalty with a minimum of 30 days notice. Downgrades will take effect based upon the first of the next billing month. If a downgrade request is received on September 15th, the downgrade will take effective November 1st.
- The Shared Monthly Commitment Fee and Allowance will be pro-rated for initial month and upgrades, but will not be pro-rated for the termination of overall account.
- All active IsatHub SIMs must be terminated to terminate the Shared Monthly Commitment Plan. The Shared Monthly Commitment Plan will only be terminated upon request received by Activations. For clarity, deactivating all IsatHub SIM Cards will not automatically terminate the Shared Monthly Commitment Plan. A specific request must also be received by the Activations team to terminate the Shared Monthly Commitment Plan
- The Shared Monthly Commitment Allowances are Money allowances, and can be used for all services on all active IsatHub SIM Cards. Implied IP reflects the included allowance if the client only uses Standard IP (rounded to the nearest MB).
- All IsatHub Monthly Fees, Allowances and Overage are invoiced on a monthly basis in arrears.
- Unused allowance does not carry over month-to-month.
- User agrees to be billed monthly for the selected service and agrees to allow SatPhoneCity to bill the credit card used for this purchase for all airtime and data charges as per the agreement.
Customers also viewed