Current Top Sellers
Iridium Prepaid Reloads - Add Prepaid Minutes To Your SatPhoneCity Iridium SIM Card
Instructions to reload your SatPhoneCity Iridium prepaid card:
- The SIM card must have been purchased from SatPhoneCity
- Select the number of minutes required from the drop down menu
- Enter your SIM Card Serial Number in the field above (Begins with 898816 and is found on the SIM chip in your phone)
- Complete your purchase
- If you wish to delay the reload or have any other comments they can be entered into the "comments" box on the last page of the checkout process
During checkout in step #4 the system will display "Please choose the shipping method for your order - Free Shipping" Please select this option. Nothing will be shipped, your minutes will be added electronically to your existing SIM card.
* Please Be Aware of the following:
- Reloads can take up to 8 hours to complete.
- In order to assure that your unused minutes carry forward, on plans that allow for this feature, we recommend that your reload order be completed a minimum of 48 hours prior to your expiry date.
- We are not responsible for lost airtime as a result of reloads completed after the above mentioned 48 hour time frame.
- Unused minutes will "carry forward" if eligible provided the reload is completed prior to the expiry date.
Global reloads with roll over minutes:
- 75 minutes: Valid 30 days
- 200 minutes: Valid 180 days and can only be refilled with 200, 500, 3000 and 5000 minutes vouchers
- 500 minutes: Valid 360 days
- 1000 minutes: Valid 720 days
- 3000 minutes: Valid 720 days
- 5000 minutes: Valid 720 days
- 50 minutes: Only to refill 75, 500, 3000 and 5000 minutes SIM cards (NOT valid for 200 minutes SIM) (Cost per minute: $1.30)
- 30 days extension: Only to extend 75, 500, 3000 and 5000 minutes SIM cards (NOT valid for 200 minutes SIM)
- MENA (200 Minute Card): 500 minutes for 360 days in the area and 200 outside the area. Minutes do not roll forward.
- Africa 300 minutes for 360 days. Does NOT WORK AT ALL outside Africa
- Latin America 200 minutes for 180 days. Does NOT WORK AT ALL outside area
- Northern Lights (Alaska / Canada) 200 minutes: 180 days. Can be extended with a recharge and minutes roll over. Does NOT WORK AT ALL outside area
How do I check how many minutes I have left on my prepaid card?
Please Note: MENA cards show the balance based on usage within the defined geographic region of the Middle East North Africa. To determine the useable balance outside of this region please divide the reported balance by 2.5.
ONLINE BALANCE REQUEST FORM: Please note that we provide a free monthly online balance check.