Current Top Sellers
Iridium GO 200/400 Prepaid - Provides 200 voice or 400 data minutes
|PREPAID PLAN||COST||MINUTES INCLUDED||TERM||MINUTE ROLLOVER|
|Iridium GO! 200/400||$549.00||200 Voice or 400 Data||6 Months||YES|
|Iridium GO! 500/1000||$849.00||500 Voice or 1000 Data||12 Months||YES|
PLEASE NOTE: Any of our Iridium prepaid plans will work in the Iridium GO!
6 Month Expiry
Get 200 voice minutes or 400 data minutes with the Iridium GO! 200/400 prepaid SIM card!
Prepaid Iridium Services
Convenient solutions that work everywhere! Try Iridium prepaid services on your next trip abroad. Convenient and well-priced, it's an easy way to make sure that your phone is ready when you need it without the expense of long term contracts. Customers in seasonal industries will find our prepaid cards are a great way to carry on with their business while keeping costs under control.
Why should you use SatPhoneCity Prepaid?
- No contract
- No activation fee
- No deposits
- No credit check
- Minutes “roll forward” as long as more minutes are added prior to expiry
- Free “expiry alerts”. Never lose your minutes again
A new Iridium prepaid plan includes:
- Iridium SIM-card
- Activation of all services
- Preloaded minutes
- A global telephone number
|Service Type||Rate Per Minute|
|Voice calls to fixed or cellular phones||60 Units|
|Iridium - GO! Data (via Access Number 88160000330)||30 Units|
|Iridium-to-Iridium calls||30 Units|
|Data Communications (per minute)||60 Units|
|Calls placed to other satellite systems||540 Units|
|Checking voicemail||30 Units|
|Receiving calls via the Iridium 2-stage dialing service||60 Units|
|Sending SMS-messages||10 Units|
|Checking account balance via 2888||FREE|
EXPIRY ALERTS: All prepaid SIM cards (with the exception of the 1 month, 75 minute card) will receive expiry alert notifications via email as a courtesy to warn you that you may be without service if additional airtime is not added.
Prepaid Service Notes
1) Calls are debited in 20 second increments. When making Iridium-to-Iridium voice calls, calls are debited at half the rate of an Iridium-to-Land line call (Example: If a user were to exclusively make Iridium-to-Iridium calls, a 500-minute plan would actually produce 1000 minutes (2X the minutes) for the satellite user).
2) Unused minutes are forfeited upon expiration. Card is permanently deactivated 90 days after expiry if not recharged. Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years.
3) Outgoing SMS (i.e. text messaging) are debited in 20 second increments, for qualifying prepaid plans.
4) FREE Services: Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Call Barring and Incoming SMS. NO ACTIVATION FEES!
5) Remaining minutes are announced before each call made. To query minutes: Use toll free number 2888 from Iridium satellite phone.
6) Please note that calls made to another satellite network (InMarSat, Globalstar, Thuraya) are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Land line call.