- Handheld Phones
- IRIDIUM PHONES
- Iridium Extreme Standard Package - Includes Yellow Pelican 1200 Case
Current Top Sellers
Iridium Extreme Standard Package - Includes Yellow Pelican 1200 Case
PACKAGE INCLUDES: BASIC PACKAGE + PELICAN 1200 CASE WITH FOAM INSERTS
Iridium Extreme is the toughest handset ever from the only company that offers real global, real mobile, real reliable communications. Engineered with more features and more accessories than any other satellite phone on the market, Iridium Extreme puts more innovative capability — and more ways to connect than ever before — into the hands of people everywhere.
Standardized: A highly capable handset needs a highly capable network to empower it. Iridium Extreme is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that Iridium users have come to trust, and backed by the world’s only satellite network that commands real global coverage, pole to pole.
Optimized: From desert to mountain, jungle to tundra, Iridium Extreme puts more powerful capability into the hands of people, around the world. It has more features and accessories than any other satellite phone. It is the only one with real time tracking. It is the only one with GPS-enabled SOS. And it can connect with Iridium Extend to create a Wi-Fi hotspot to keep in touch on your trusted devices — everywhere.
Ruggedized: No other phone in the world has more guts or grit than Iridium Extreme. It is the first phone with military-grade 810F durability. It is dust proof, shock and jet-water resistant. From emergency crews and paramedics to military personnel and government operations, Iridium Extreme is built for the world’s toughest, highest usage customers to make the connections that matter under the harshest conditions, anywhere on the planet.
Iridium’s most compact handset to date, Iridium Extreme is enhanced with more features than ever.
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box ease of use
- Jet-water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini-USB data port
- Accessories to create instant Wi-Fi hotspots anywhere
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Toughest military-grade handset ever built
- Highest ingress protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services
- Programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button
- Smallest Iridium phone ever
- Diamond treaded, tapered grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 3.5 hours
- 200 character illuminated graphic display
- Volume, signal and battery strength meters
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric & text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
What's in the Box
Your Iridium Extreme package includes just about everything a satellite phone user needs:
- 1 Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- a/c charger w/int'l adapters
- car charger, leather holster
- Power USB Adaptor
- Antenna Power USB Adaptor
- portable auxiliary antenna
- mini USB data cable
- users manual
- Pelican Carry Case w/Foam inserts
Iridium Extreme will remain compatible with the same Iridium 9555/ Iridium 9505A chargers, auxiliary antenna, and USB data cable via two included adapters.
* The adapters included with your Iridium Extreme are used to charge the handset, and to connect accessories. In order to maintain the Ingress Protection rating (IP65), the battery must be fully installed and all connector covers closed.