- Handheld Phones
- IRIDIUM PHONES
- Iridium 9505A Satellite Phone
Current Top Sellers
The US-made Iridium 9505A satellite phone offers proven reliability and industrial-grade design for use throughout the globe by the most demanding customers. This product is manufactured in the United States and continues to be available for commercial and government customers.
The US-made 9505A features a solid as-molded design with hardened keypad, rubber overmold grip, and removeable articulating antenna for use in the toughest environments.
This product is manufactured in the United States and continues to be available for commercial and government customers.
How it Works
The quick access interface with menu-driven commands and graphical display offers straightforward usability. Set-up is fast and easy with 21 language choices for menu prompts and + key international access for simplified dialing with the addition of country code and number.
- Industrial-grade durability
- Field replaceable antenna
- Data-capable (use your satellite phone to transmit and receive data with an optional adapter)
- Global SMS
- Headset/hands-free capability
- Simple GSM style dialing
- 21 supported menu languages
- Dimensions: 158 L x 62 W x 59 D mm
- Weight: Under 375 g (13.2 oz)
- 30 hours standby time
- 3.2 hours talk time
- Operating range: -10ºC to +55 ºC
- 4 x 16 character display
- International access key sequence (+ key)
- Mailbox for numeric & text messages (160 characters)
- Selectable ring tone (10 choices)
- Missed call indicator
- 100-entry internal address book
- Illuminated keypad
- What's In the Box?
- AC charger
- International plug kit
- DC travel charger
- Hands-free headset
- Leather case
- Auxiliary antenna adapter
- 5' external auxiliary antenna
- Quick-Start Guide
- User Guide