Current Top Sellers
PLEASE NOTE: The following item is no longer in production, call to verify availability
The ASE Extreme Dock supports and enhances the power of the 9575 handset by coupling external Iridium and GPS signals and exposing all handset ports and buttons to the user when docked. This includes easy access to the SOS Emergency Button.
The ASE Extreme Dock securely locks the handset in place and provides a latching connection to eliminate vibration and ensure reliable communications even in the most rugged conditions. The Dock fully supports all location and tracking features including Iridium Extreme portal providers and partners of location-based services (LBS).
A variety of voice connections are possible with the ASE Extreme Dock which features a 'unique to the industry' palm held speaker/mic with push to talk (PTT) operation that is familiar with many first responders and security personnel.
Other voice interfaces include standard speaker/mic for in-vehicle hands-free operation, privacy intelligent handset, and optional POTS/RJ-11 for long distance solutions, wireless handsets, and office PBX integration. ASE's exclusive SmartDial feature further simplifies satellite dialling from both the POTS/RJ-11 and privacy handset interfaces.
- Hands-Free Operation
- GPS Reporting
- SMS Texting
- Single All-In-One Compact Design
- SOS Messaging
- Iridium Voice Communication
- Battery Charger
- Supports Iridium WiFi Access Point
- ASE 9575 Extreme Docking Station
- RAM Mount
- External Speaker, Palm Held Speaker/Mic, or Privacy Handset
- Mag-Mount GPS Antenna
- Universal AC/DC Power Adapter
- DC Power Cable
- Dimensions: 6.67” x 2.75” x 2.5” (LxWxH)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Mounting: Direct wall mount or Universal Mounting (see accessories) Electrical
- Operating Voltage Range: 9 - 36 VDC unregulated
- Power Consumption: 12 watts peak Environmental
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to + 70°C
- Exposure: Dry, protected location per IEC 60945