Current Top Sellers
Iridium Latin America 200 - 200 prepaid minutes with a 6 month expiry
The South America Plan includes:
- Iridium SIM-card and activation
- 200 minutes of outgoing calls / 12000 units
- 6-months validity
- Value-added services (messaging, data, voicemail)
- Unused minutes do not carry forward
THE SERVICE DETAILS
- FREE incoming calls.
- FREE incoming text messages.
- FREE voicemail included with all Iridium prepaid cards.
- All calls are billed in 20 second increments.
- Calls to check your voicemail are considered as outgoing calls.
- Card can be recharged with additional airtime (via Restricted South America prepaid cards only) prior to expiry, at the then current retail rate of the same card. Expiry dates are automatically extended. Minutes do not carry forward.
- South America prepaid cards can not be used outside of South America beyond 12 nautical miles off-shore of the mainland.
- Expiry dates are effective from the date the card is shipped, or recharged.
After the 6 month expiry date, any unused minutes will be deleted and will not carry over to a new card, even if recharging.
- Cards with a zero balance prior to the expiry date will be considered expired.
- All calls and SMS are blocked on expired cards.
- The grace period for the prepaid SIM is 90-days. The grace period begins when the prepaid account expires either because the expiry date has been exceeded or because the prepaid account has a zero balance prior to the expiry date. After this grace period, the SIM will no longer be available for use. Customers wishing to retain their South America prepaid phone number must recharge their card within the grace period or the phone number will be permanently lost.
Customers also viewed