Let's talk about what CerberLink isn't. CerberLink is not an EPIRB. CerberLink is not a PLB. CerberLink lets you communicate where others can’t. CerberLink is for the adventurous person who looks forward to taking a leisurely walk to hell, but wants to let everyone at home know that they’re OK.
Maybe hell is a little hotter than expected? Send your friends a message and let them know. Having fun? Let CerberCenter send localized weather updates to your CerberLink in case hell’s about to freeze over.
Some do like it hot after all...
- Max number of messages per charge: 1000
Inbox: 4096 messages
Outbox: 128 messages
Distress Outbox: 128 messages
- Dimensions: 4.74” x 2.64” x 1.27”
- Waterproof: 1 meter (IP67 compliant)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to +55°C (131°F)
- Stowage temperature: -30°C (-22°F) to +70°C (158°F)
- Battery: 2000mAh Lithium Polymer
UL 1642 Certified
UN 38.3 Certified
Frequency: 1616 – 1626 MHz
RF Power: 1.6W (Max)
- GPS Receiver Acquisition Time (maximums)
Hot Start: (Open Sky): 2s
Hot Start: (Indoor): 15s
Cold Start: 35s (new almanac data not required)
Cold Start: 15m (new almanac data required)
Download the CerberLink datasheet here.
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Simple Secure Pairing “Just Works”
- Record your location at intervals as short as 5-minutes.
- Use your phone or CerberLink's GPS receiver to record your location.
- Send breadcrumbs in real time via the Iridium satellite network or send them via the Internet when you have cell/Wi-Fi access.
- Receive up 1600 character messages and send up to 160 character messages.
- Message with friends and family at home.
- Message with other CerberLinks in the field.
- Receive confirmation that CerberLink sent your message from CerberLink's display.
- Send check-in messages and drop breadcrumbs from CerberLink's keypad.
- Made for:
• iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation)
• iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS
- Developed for Android based smart phones.
- Receive customized alerts based on your location that you set-up in CerberCenter.
- Receive alerts about severe weather in your area. Don't let a storm catch you by surprise.
- Receive alerts about geo-political events. Traveling abroad? Receive up to date news and information on the country or city you're visiting.
- Initiate and cancel distress mode from CerberLink's keypad
- Use CerberLink independent of the CerberTouch app to drop breadcrumbs, send check-in messages and initiate/cancel distress mode.
- Smaller (and better looking) than the competition.
- Check satellite signal strength prior to sending a message.
- Write your own CerberLink programs using the CerberLink API.
- CerberLink's embedded antennas won't catch on something and break.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Go ahead and give it a try
Safety is our passion. We like to have fun, but we also like to come home in one piece and know that our families are safe when we can't be there. Cerberus provides that safety net to you and your family.